The Art of Happiness – As Easy As...
Michael Lee believes happiness is important!
- And that's why he shared his wisdom (see video below) about how to live in blissful happiness.
- Michael explains how to achieve happiness - smile, be patient, trust in the cycle of happiness - and I'm not going to disagree with him.
- Not feeling the need to disagree with people is a 'happiness art'.
- And I share my views, too.
So, happiness is important and something we all strive for.
(Misery - or boredom, as some would have the opposite of happiness to be - does not need to be sought after it seems: it's naturally everywhere! Alas.)
And I think Michael gives us all food for thought. (Thank you, Mr. Lee.)...
The Art of Happiness
What I say...
What is this so-called happiness art? Is it discovering true happiness or the keys to happiness? And what do these expressions mean:
- happiness is a choice
- happiness from within
- happiness now
and how do we make these expressions work in our lives?
the 'happiness art' coming up with a snappy happiness
quotation like this one:
"The basic thing is that everyone wants happiness, no one wants
suffering. And happiness mainly comes from our own attitude,
rather than from external factors. If your own mental attitude is
correct, even if you remain in a hostile atmosphere, you feel happy."
-- The Dalai Lama
- Or is it being able to create a thought-provoking YouTube video?
Personally, I think that it's being able to ask lots of questions about happiness without necessarily being able to answer them! Ha ha.
Seriously, I do not believe that the art lies in the pursuit of happiness - there's one answer for you! I believe that happiness just is, that you simply allow yourself to be happy (the opposite is to refuse to accept the world as it is, and to always be wanting more!)
I think happiness is a state of being - BEING: that is the definition
What do you think about happiness?
Remember, the Self Help Collective does not promise to give all the answers. Maybe you know better than me about happiness and how to achieve it. If so, do let us know! (And even if you don't, do let us know!)
What Michael Lee has to say...
Okay, it's Michael Lee time...
NOTE: Michael Lee's website is http://www.20daypersuasion.com
What the Dalai Lama says...
Who could know more about true happiness than the Dalai Lama? Well, his book on the subject is certainly very popular that's for sure.
And that's why I've included it in this recommended resources section:
- The Art of Happiness: A Handbook for Living by Dalai Lama and Howard C Cutler. This is a very popular book that you can buy from both Amazon.com and Amazon UK
Return to Self Help Collective from The Art Of Happiness